- This event has passed.
AmeriCorps VISTA Grant Info Sessions
September 20, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
AmeriCorps VISTA grants are available to Transform Mid-Atlantic member campuses, as well as to community and nonprofit organizations that are partnered with Transform Mid-Atlantic member campuses. Grants are available to start or expand campus-community anti-poverty partnerships, and Transform Mid-Atlantic provides support and professional development opportunities to members throughout their year of service. Campus / organizational representatives interested in applying for a TMA AmeriCorps VISTA grant are encouraged to attend one of TMA’s 2023-2024 Application Cycle Information Sessions to learn more about the application process.
There are two info sessions, one on September 20 at 1pm and another on September 29 at 10am. Please register for the time that works best for you.
By participating in an information session, campus / organizational representatives will…
- Learn how to successfully apply for a 2023-2024 AmeriCorps VISTA grant through Transform Mid-Atlantic
- Discover best practices for crafting a thorough concept paper proposal and understand what can and cannot be funded through AmeriCorps VISTA projects
- Speak with current TMA AmeriCorps VISTA site sponsors/supervisors about the application process and grant administration and outcomes
- Receive feedback on preliminary 2023-2024 VISTA project ideas
- Be given access to the 2023-2024 TMA AmeriCorps VISTA application cycle timeline
- Meet TMA staff members and colleagues across the region interested in applying for a TMA VISTA grant