- This event has passed.
VISTA New Project Application Information Session
September 29, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
AmeriCorps VISTA grants are available to Transform Mid-Atlantic member campuses, as well as to community and nonprofit organizations that are partnered with Transform Mid-Atlantic member campuses. Grants are available to start or expand campus-community anti-poverty partnerships, and Transform Mid-Atlantic provides support and professional development opportunities to members throughout their year of service. Campus / organizational representatives interested in applying for a TMA AmeriCorps VISTA grant are encouraged to attend one of TMA’s 2023-2024 Application Cycle Information Sessions to learn more about the application process.
By participating in an information session, campus / organizational representatives will…
- Learn how to successfully apply for a 2023-2024 AmeriCorps VISTA grant through Transform Mid-Atlantic
- Discover best practices for crafting a thorough concept paper proposal and understand what can and cannot be funded through AmeriCorps VISTA projects
- Speak with current TMA AmeriCorps VISTA site sponsors/supervisors about the application process and grant administration and outcomes
- Receive feedback on preliminary 2023-2024 VISTA project ideas
- Be given access to the 2023-2024 TMA AmeriCorps VISTA application cycle timeline
- Meet TMA staff members and colleagues across the region interested in applying for a TMA VISTA grant
Participants are encouraged to review the 2023-2024 TMA AmeriCorps VISTA Concept Paper Proposal form prior to attending this information session.
Please email any questions or concerns to TMA AmeriCorps VISTA Program Manager Meredith Gersten at firstname.lastname@example.org.